With an unparalleled list of accomplishments, credentials, and awards, years of experience and a refreshing commitment to his clients Doctor Kris Conrad is the preeminent facial cosmetic surgeon in his field.
To be more specific, he is a Facial Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon - Otolaryngologist, Head and Neck Surgeon, and one of a few Toronto surgeons certified by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada, and the Royal College of Surgeons of England. He’s also a Fellow of The American College of Surgeons.
Dr Conrad is also the founder of the Nasal and Facial Plastic Cosmetic Surgery Institute and Laser Centre which has two locations, Toronto and Richmond Hill. He opened the clinics almost 10 years after he initiated the Facial Plastic Cosmetic Surgery Clinic at Mount Sinai Hospital - the first such service in a teaching hospital in Canada. He is an Associate Professor at the University of Toronto, Division of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Department of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery.
In 1998, Dr. Conrad was elected to be the Canadian Director and Member of the Board of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. This position is only available to physicians specializing in plastic surgery of the head and neck. He is also the first Founding Member and past President of the Canadian Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (www.cafprs.com). Dr. Conrad is also a past Director of continuing medical education courses at the University of Toronto.
A well-recognized surgeon and teacher, Dr. Conrad is extensively published. His work appears in professional journals and medical texts. He has lectured worldwide and has appeared on network television to educate the public about facial plastic surgery, rhinoplasty and facelift surgery.
- Distinguished Alumnus Award, presented to Dr. Conrad in 2007 by the University of Toronto for demonstrating an exceptional commitment to the practice and teaching of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and whose professional and ethical standards have been of the highest order.
- The Commemorative Medal for the 125th Anniversary of the Confederation of Canada, in recognition of significant contribution to compatriots, community and to Canada by the Governor General of Canada.
- Award of Merit, in Recognition and Appreciation for outstanding service to Canada, by Dean of Parliament ~ Ottawa 1998
- KRIS CONRAD MERIT AWARD IN FACIAL PLASTIC SURGERY
This award was established by the University of Toronto. The prize is given annually to exceptional young surgeons who have distinguished themselves by perseverance in achieving the highest level of expertise in the performance of facial plastic surgery.
- Winner of the consumers Top Choice Award 2014
The Top Choice Award is a reflection of acceptance and society’s interest in facial plastic surgery as one of the means to self-improvement. As surgeons, we must cultivate this interest by achieving outstanding and natural results of the treatments we offer to our patients.
I wish to express my thanks to all who recognized my achievements and voted for me to receive the Top Choice Award.